TELELAWS is an international legal guide to the telecoms, media and IT markets, prepared by leading top tier international law firms. In this regard, the contributor firms of TELELAWS are full-service law firms serving both international and domestic clients and ranked as leading law firms in their jurisdictions by, inter alia, Who’s Who Legal, IFLR 100, Legal 500 and/or Chambers & Partners.
The contributor firms of TELELAWS have extensive expertise in all aspects of law in their jurisdictions; have advised on many of the major transactions in their jurisdictions; and are also well-versed in telecoms, media and information technology sectors.
The contributor firms of TELELAWS are (i) 100% independent and not affiliated to each other; and (ii) not required to work with each other. However, the unique avenue of TELELAWS allows the Local Contributors to have immediate access to each other (if needed) in order to provide their clients with a high level of legal services and, therefore, TELELAWS is the largest guide of its kind.
On this website, we want to show you some of the credentials of the contributor firms of TELELAWS; the distinctive approach they take to legal and business challenges; and their expertise in the telecoms, media and information technology sectors.
On this website, the contributor firms of TELELAWS provide investors with an online legal guide to telecoms, media and information technology sectors in their jurisdictions. In this regard, each guide covers a brief summary of the following subjects in the jurisdiction in question:
- general information;
- capabilities of the telecoms, media and information technology sectors;
- key investment incentives;
- trade policy review;
- introduction to the legal system including legislative power, fundamental and organic laws with focus on business laws; and available judicial and extrajudicial dispute resolutions;
- regulation of telecoms, media and information technology sectors; and
- starting business including available legal forms of corporations.